- Contributes to the development of the Business Strategy and ensures that all financial policies, procedures and systems are sound
- Works with general management to plan and establish corporate budgets- Management Reporting
- Ensures that optimal liquidity is available to deliver business plan
- Plans and directs short-term and long term financial goals
- Directs and assist the Finance and Accounting teams with reporting
- Support and coach Finance team on audit items
- Monitors the use of restricted funds
- Regulatory Compliance
- Graduate and Professional Qualification MBA with specialization in finance
- Minimum of 10 years work experience of Finance spanning Corporate, Business Planning, Revenue Assurance, Treasury Management and Accounting in large organisation
- Capacity to deliver on tight deadlines without compromising on quality
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, result oriented.
- Able to work within and manage a team of professional, guiding and coordinating towards achieving common objectives.
- Strong Leadership skills.
- Strong ethics.
- Networking ability – Internal & External.
- Influence and Cross-functional Handling.
Please send your application to [email protected]